Sunday, 26 February 2012

Mem Code Contest!

Hello, Pandas! It's me your favorite person here! olivi. Ver and I are holding a contest to see who can bring the most pandas to our blog. Whoever wins, gets a free elite code! The challenge is to bring as may people as you can to this blog. Whoever brings the most people, wins! You have to bring people yourself because everyone is working individually to get as many people as they can. How do you do this, you ask? When you bring the person to the blog, they have to comment on this post saying blah blah blah brought me here. And if you want to enter, comment ur panda name below. If you have any questions or comments, email us at ourpandadiary@gmail.com. In the subject put your contest question and we will answer it. The winner gives us their email and we will send it to ya! Good luck, Pandas!

57 comments:

  1. Panda- rockyroad

    RanRan sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda jordy456

    ranran sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. i panda kayla232 cloe sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna enter i cloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panda - Lime121thx1

    RanRan sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  6. RanRan sent me here

    panda: clawbear

    ReplyDelete
  7. mid wants to enter and she sent me here :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. coco brought yummycookie1, rocei365, and symie8

    ReplyDelete
  9. coco sent me here lollipop426

    ReplyDelete
  10. coco sent me here tutle

    ReplyDelete
  11. fano sent me here
    imagosh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heyyyy its Midnighto Fano sent me

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is ChickenGuy fano brought me

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi this is katie5546 fanojonas brought me here

    ReplyDelete
  15. howdy its pale, and ofcorse ill join.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fano brought me rofl lalaalalalalal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heyyy its Mid I'm here to tell ya'll I'm backing out of entering because I feel a couple people are more deserving of this member code (Fanojonas,Coco, and of course RanRan! Sorry don't know the others lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you forgot about palejr rofl

      Delete
  18. Hi I'm Oivi and fanofjonas bought me here

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm Saminrurls (fano's sis) and Fano brought me here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm Rex125 AKA kevin125 (fano's uncle irl) and Fano brought me here...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi im zach, i dont have an account but, my sister or aka palejr sent me here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm yummycookie1 palejr sent me here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,i'm randomchick and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi im Kittykat8 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi im Avrilaving2 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi im quimten599 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi im rossey22 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi im MoOony and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  29. Im AtlantKhan, fanofjonas sent me here...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Im ArabKhan and My aunt, Fano sent me here.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fano sent me here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. fano!!! sent mehs

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm Fano's mom. I'm not sure if you will count people who don't play pandanda, although I hope you do.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Person - Fanofjonas's Dad
    Person who brought me here - Fanofjonas

    Also what is this about? Why do I have to comment on here?...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi im Meror tink bought me here

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi im Tink's cousin. And Tink bought me here.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, Im Worshishire, and Fano brought me here.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi im cupcake245 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi im Angel394 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi im IceHill and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi im amberbear3 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  42. coco sent me here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  43. i was sent here from coco :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi im Skyter2 and coco sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  45. Im meepmeep! and coco told me to go here :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey i'm kailee Fano brought me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm Sarah, Fano's bestie in real life, and obviously she sent me here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm Tolu, Saminrurls aka Fano's Sister's Bestie and Fano sent me here

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi im CoolBean234 and coco sent me here xD

    ReplyDelete
  50. I was sent here by coco chestnut

    ReplyDelete
  51. Its Me Mel PrincezzM

    ReplyDelete