Hey guys! It's olivi here again. Soo sorry for the lack of posts! It's just that I have been very busy lately and ya. Soo i know you guys hate me since u don't know the winner for the mem contest. I have the winner right in front of me but ver needs to get the mem code, so anyway, the winner issssss.............................
FANOFJONAS!!!!!! Congrats, Fano!!! Sorry you didn't win coco! you were so close! Fano beat ya by 2 people!!! Well, that's all i have for today! Signing out,
~olivi
Screamz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe:)
ReplyDelete=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano
I knew Fano would win! Yay! *Coughs* Uhm, I mean, I had like nooo idea.....sorry to those who didn't win......
ReplyDeleteAs a wise man once said, "You guys rock my zebra socks!"
LATERZ XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Your beloved Midnighto
P.S. Fano: YOUR WELCOME!
Livi you should seriously change your blog's background. The background is perdy but it's blocking my very much more perdy post! You can't even see half of what I wrote because of that perdy black flower design. Can't you make your flowers white or something? Sheesh woman! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteUntil Next Time My Lovelies,
Your very awesomely beloved Midnighto
Oh of course she won, a homie couldn't give a code to ANYONE else. How nice.
ReplyDelete